badge My Byte: My Review LOOP WAP ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

My Review LOOP WAP

LOOP WAP was offered free of charge by Loop ( BPL ) when it started it service . The Service was free unlimited for many months before Loop decided to charge customers.

Loop got large customer base due to this free WAP service in Mumbai and suddenly when LOOP decide to make WAP a paid service customers mainly College students started using different Service providers.

Loop saw this extreme customer response and to stop customers from leaving LOOP started giving customers free WAP Service at night from 11pm to 7am till December 2010.

I personally used paid Unlimited WAP Service for 2 months recently because i thought free service was slow ,but paid WAP Service had same speed as free one.

LOOP WAP Service is one of the the worst i have come across , it is very unsecure service with very slow speed . You cannot use messenger service like Yahoo with this WAP service.

LOOP also has GPRS Service but I never tried their GPRS Service. I think its for post paid users.

i won't recommend it's WAP Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment