badge My Byte: My Review Airtel GPRS ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

My Review Airtel GPRS

Airtel has been offering internet services through various GPRS plans.

Recently it has started offering daily GPRS plan for Rs 5/- with 50MB usage . I always thought Airtel was the best bet for prepaid GPRS users with very good browsing speed .

I personally used AIrtel GPRS service for about 2 and half years or so when the rates were Rs 15 per day for unlimited usage . In those days speed was better but then i stopped using the service since Airtel started deducting money at will from my account.

Lets come to the speed part of this daily GPRS plan , i would say it was pathetic and no where it use to be when i used their service before.

Speed was similar to LOOP WAP service , may be i used the daily plan when there was high traffic .

But i still feel Airtel GPRS is much secure then BPL WAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment